We invite you to join us Easter @ Life Abundantly. Easter Sunday is…
We invite you to join us Easter @ Life Abundantly. Easter Sunday is a special Sunday of the year where we get to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus! Many people have questions about what Easter looks like at Life Abundantly. We have complied a list of frequently asked questions and answers to help.
1. Where are you located?
2826 Georgia Hwy 20SE Conyers, Ga. 30014
2. What are your service times?
We have 2 identical service times 9:30am and 11:45am, with kids programming for both services.
3. Can I bring friends? Of course! All are welcome!
4. Do I need to do anything before attending? No!
5. How long is the service? Our Worship service is about an hour and half.
6.What should I wear? Life Abundantly Church does not have a dress code. Come in your Sunday best of suit and tie or come in shorts, flip flops, and a t-shirt we won’t judge you. Just wear clothes.
7. What time should I arrive? We recommend arriving 10-15 minutes before the start of the service in order to grab a coffee, get seated, and check in your kids if needed.
8. What can I expect during the Easter Service? Easter is a celebration. We want to celebrate with you! We will sing 3 songs, Pastor Meredith will give a message about Easter based on the Bible, then we will close with a song.
9. Do I have to give money? No, Our ushers will collect an offering during service. This is for our regular attenders to participate in as an act of Worship. Please don’t feel any pressure to give.
10. What do my kids do during service? All kids are welcome! We have a God-centered kids ministry full of love. Each volunteer trained to work with children. Bring your children ages infant through 5th grade to our kids ministry for their own Easter program. If you have children to bring to our kids programming please come 10-15 minutes early in order to have enough time to register them and get them settled. Greeters will be available to show you where to go.
11. What if I have questions or want more information while I’m at Life Abundantly? We are here to answer your questions and would love to give you more information about our Church and the love of Jesus. Someone in guest services would be happy to answer any of your questions or pick up info from our info table located in the lobby.
12. What if I can’t find a seat? We will have seats available for everyone. We are making room for you!
13. What do I do if I want to come back on a “regular” Sunday? Join us any Sunday
14. What religion is Life Abundantly Church? We are a bible believing Christian Church. We believe in the Bible as the Word of God and Jesus as God's Son, the only way to God.
15. Will there be an egg hunt? Yes, L Kid's Ministry will be having an egg hunt outside in the Saturday from 1:00pm.